
"Disclosure: I am an independent affiliate for GreatLife Worldwide. The links on this page are affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase or join the program, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Please note that success in this business requires effort and results vary."
ChatGpt
SFI and GreatLife ? GreatLife Worldwide https://greatlifeworldwide.com/ref/shirleyannpearma/9/
--------
Good morning, Shirley-Ann. 🌸
If you’re asking about SFI and GreatLife Worldwide, yes — these appear to be two different opportunities/business programs, and the GreatLife link you provided is a referral link connected to you:
https://greatlifeworldwide.com/ref/shirleyannpearma/9/
I can help you look at them side-by-side, especially from the perspective of whether they are legitimate, how they make money, membership costs, referral requirements, and whether either would fit alongside your sewing blog/Amazon Associates work.
If you’d like, I can research SFI and GreatLife Worldwide as they currently operate in 2026 and give you an honest comparison, including any red flags I find.
----------
https://sfiaffiliatecenter-sp.blogspot.com/ I was about to do a more current and up-to-date blog posting at that blog address. Incorporating the above GreatLife link. And to do an update posting on the Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/pearmanSFI/ I have not been really working it lately because of discouragement of all the changes and having to start over. Having a problem adjusting to change. I thought I will revisit it to see where things stand with SFI change over to GreatLife and bring the blog with a current posting
ChatGpt
I think this is actually a very good time to revisit the SFI blog and Facebook page, Shirley-Ann. 🌷
You don't have to look at it as “starting all over again.” You can treat it as a new chapter and an update to something you already built.
Since you have been away from the SFI work because the changes became discouraging, I would make the first new post personal, transparent, and informational rather than heavily promotional. That gives your old readers a reason to come back and explains why GreatLife is now part of the conversation.
I would structure the revival around:
🌱 The New Direction
SFI → GreatLife Worldwide
Explain:
Why you stepped away for a while.
That there have been changes and adjustments within the opportunity.
That you decided to come back and see where things stand.
Introduce GreatLife Worldwide and what it represents in the current direction.
Include your referral link.
Invite readers to explore it for themselves rather than making exaggerated income claims.
Let them know that the blog will once again be used to share updates and information.
Your existing blog address is especially useful because it gives you a place to keep the information organized, while the Facebook page can announce each new update.
I would make the first post something like:
SFI Affiliate Center — A New Beginning & An Update
Welcome Back to SFI Affiliate Center!
It has been quite some time since I have actively worked on this blog and our Facebook page.
To be completely honest, the many changes and adjustments over the past several years became discouraging for me. There were times when it felt as though I had to start over again, and adjusting to all of the changes was not easy.
So, I stepped back.
But sometimes stepping back gives us an opportunity to come back with a fresh perspective.
I'm Revisiting SFI
I recently decided that it was time to take another look at where things stand and to revisit the information, opportunities, and changes surrounding SFI.
One of the things that caught my attention is the transition toward GreatLife Worldwide.
Rather than simply relying on old information, I want to take the time to learn what is current and share updated information here as I move forward.
Introducing GreatLife Worldwide
For those who may be interested in learning more, you can take a look at GreatLife Worldwide through my referral link:
👉 GreatLife Worldwide
https://greatlifeworldwide.com/ref/shirleyannpearma/9/
I encourage everyone to take the time to read the information, understand how the program works, and decide for themselves whether it is something they would like to explore.
Starting Again — But Differently
I am not going to pretend that I have all the answers.
Instead, I would like to use this blog as a place to document my journey as I learn about the current direction of things.
There have been many changes since I first became involved with SFI, and I know that there may be others who, like me, stepped away because they became discouraged or simply weren't sure what was happening.
Perhaps it is time for some of us to take another look.
What You Can Expect Here
Going forward, I plan to share:
• Updates and information about GreatLife Worldwide
• My experiences as I revisit this opportunity
• Helpful information for people who are new to the program
• Updates as things develop
• Resources and information to help you make your own informed decisions
I am looking forward to seeing where this new chapter takes us.
Sometimes we don't have to start over — we simply have to start again.
Thank you to everyone who has followed along with me, whether you are a longtime SFI follower or someone discovering this blog for the first time.
Welcome back!
— Shirley-Ann Pearman
Please remember that opportunities involving referrals or online business should always be researched carefully. Results can vary, and participation should be based on your own evaluation of the program and its current terms.
And then I would make the Facebook comeback post shorter and more personal, because your existing followers don't need the whole blog article repeated.
🌸 A NEW BEGINNING — I'M BACK! 🌸
It has been a while since I have been actively working on my SFI Affiliate Center Facebook Page and Blog.
Honestly, the many changes over the years became discouraging, and I found myself stepping back rather than trying to continually start over.
But I've decided to revisit it. ❤️
I'm taking another look at SFI and the current transition toward GreatLife Worldwide to see where things stand today.
I have also updated the blog with a new post as I begin this journey again.
🌐 GreatLife Worldwide:
https://greatlifeworldwide.com/ref/shirleyannpearma/9/
📖 SFI Affiliate Center Blog:
https://sfiaffiliatecenter-sp.blogspot.com/
I'm not coming back pretending to have everything figured out. I'm coming back to learn, explore, share what I discover, and see where this new chapter leads.
If you followed me during the earlier SFI days, thank you for being here. And if you're new, welcome! 🌷
Sometimes we don't have to start over — we simply have to start again.
#SFI #GreatLifeWorldwide #AffiliateMarketing #OnlineBusiness #NewBeginning #Entrepreneurship
I especially like “Sometimes we don't have to start over — we simply have to start again.” for you. It acknowledges the frustration you experienced without making the post negative.
And I would not delete your older SFI material right away. It can become part of the history of the blog. We can build a clear “2026 Update” section so visitors immediately know which information is current and which posts are older.
The next thing I would do, before publishing, is research what has actually changed between SFI and GreatLife Worldwide so that your new post doesn't accidentally describe the relationship incorrectly. That is important because you're specifically trying to bring this blog up to date.
"Disclosure: I am an independent affiliate for GreatLife Worldwide. The links on this page are affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase or join the program, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Please note that success in this business requires effort and results vary."
No comments:
Post a Comment