Saturday 26 January 2019

My Welcome Letter To Affiliates That Join Me And I am Their Sponsor At SFI Affiliate Center



My Welcome Letter To Affiliates That Join Me And I am Their Sponsor At SFI Affiliate Center 

Dear ~firstname~,

Welcome To SFI

My name is Shirley-Ann Pearman.

I just received a notification that you're now an SFI affiliate!

I received this notification because you will be on my marketing team, and I will be your sponsor in SFI and I am glad that you have joined me here at SFI.

As your sponsor, I'm here to help you with any questions you might have, and I'll do my best to support you in any way I can.

We become successful here as we work diligently together to achieve the achievements provided by us through SFI to become successful.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for whatever assistance you might need!

You can e-mail me at shirleyannpearman.sfi@gmail.com or contact me through SFI’s Email system and chat in the membership area.

I also wanted to let you know that you've made a great decision joining SFI.

SFI isn't just leading people into the future; they're creating it with their groundbreaking business model that has made it possible for thousands of people all over the world to profit from the Internet revolution.

Your timing is great, too, because SFI is poised to explode with growth over the next five years.

To get started, simply log in at the SFI Affiliate Center (www.sfimg.com) and start working on the personalized <a href="https://www.sfimg.com/Home?tab=to-do_list">To-Do List</a> located on your SFI homepage.

Also, please drop me a quick message to let me know you received this e-mail. I'd really like to hear from you.

Again, congratulations and welcome to SFI.  I look forward to working with you!

Sincerely,
Shirley-Ann Pearman
23 Riviera
Southampton, -- SN03 BERMUDA
Skype:  shirleyann.pearman
Whatsapp:  ShirleyAnn Pearman

PS:
Good Starting Suggestion
Get started here your first 10 days of joining SFI Affiliate / TripleClicks. 
New Member Pack (NMP)--
$20.00
And you will earn the following to get started:
purchase earns
  • 500 VP
  • 10 Rewardicals


PLEASE CLICK HERE TO JOIN ME AS AN AFFILIATE OF 
SFI AFFILIATE CENTER 


THANK YOU!












Need Advertising? Click Here to Advertise​


No comments:

Post a Comment