Wednesday 13 February 2019

Daily Tasks And Goals I Do In SFI Daily....



DAILY TASKS AND GOALS I DO WITHIN SFI’S MEMBERSHIP AREA AND OUTSIDE OF THE MEMBERSHIP AREA LIKE BLOGGING, CLASSIFIEDS, SOCIAL MEDIA ETC.

EARN YOUR VERSA POINTS AND TURN THEM INTO CASH.

Every day when I login into SFI as an affiliate I set a goal to meet the goal of 12 Versa Points at least in following through with these Tabs.

 ALERTS | BADGES |  TO-DO | TIPS | STREAM | TC | RW | EZ | AUCTIONS | SCOREBOARD | MOVERS | GROWTH | GOALS | FORUM | WIN IT!

Inside of each Tab topic just for entering you have the privilege of obtaining 1 Versa Point per Tab.
However, within the Tabs there are many more Versa Points to achieve.

Once, I have completed all this I check the emails being sent to me by SFI Corporate.  Sometimes there are PSA, CSA, PRM etc. notifications there which I then go and welcome them to SFI “Welcome To SFI” and check with them to see how I can be of assistance.

Doing all of this probably takes about 1 hour day.

When completed, I then head out to Free Advertising to post ads and banners in reference to SFI to get people to join up.

Other activities which I do are blogging, social media, Facebook Pages, Facebook Groups, Facebook Messenger (Inbox) etc.

While in the members area days I may also do a Stream (stream is similar to Facebook Timeline), a Group mailing to my PSA and CSAs; participate in the forums by reading people’s forum postings; refresh myself sometimes by re-reading the Launch Pads and Resources; Chat with PSA and CSA.  I am not much of a Game person but have played some of the Games now and then.  I like the HIDDEN, PICK A PRICE, and BRAIN SPRINT games which are the only ones I recently been active in.   ASTRO AUCTION I have become very active in and very pleased with the Rewardicals that I have achieved thus far to convert into cash.  I was actually able through the Rewardicals by playing the ASTRO AUCTION able to turn on the Payoneer Debit Card to reach the quota of $25.00 to have it approved, registered and assigned.  I also, promote TRIPLECLICKS shop and some of the individual products in classifieds, social media, blogging etc.

All in all, sometimes these activities take a few minutes to a few hours.  Time management is up to you of how much time you care to put into each day to achieve and to have your PSA and CSA cooperating to make me and them a success at what SFI Corporate has set as an Affiliate Program to be successful for it's members.

Thank You.

ShirleyAnn Pearman


Affiliate (ShirleyAnn Pearman): http://www.sfi4.com/11389394/FREE

Affiliate (Recipe Marketing):  http://www.sfi4.com/19530046/FREE




******************

I'm growing a second income with SFI. So can YOU! Now in their 20th year, SFI is the top-rated affiliate program in the world. Get started FREE at: http://www.sfi4.com/19530046/FREE

********
I've just started building a second income with SFI. Now in their 20th year, SFI is the top-rated affiliate program in the world. Join me FREE at: http://www.sfi4.com/19530046/FREE



Marketing SFI Affiliate Center
I'm growing a second income with SFI. So can YOU! Now in their 20th year, SFI is the top-rated affiliate program in the world. Get started FREE at: http://www.sfi4.com/11389394/FREE
********

I've just started building a second income with SFI. Now in their 20th year, SFI is the top-rated affiliate program in the world. Join me FREE at: http://www.sfi4.com/11389394/FREE







Need Advertising? Click Here to Advertise​


No comments:

Post a Comment